Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What Is God's Will for My Life?

The very desire of God’s heart is for each of us to walk with His Son whom He has sent.

    • Knowing God does not come through a program or method. It is a relationship with a person.
    • It is an intimate love relationship with God.
    • Through this relationship, God reveals His will to you and invites you to fellowship.
    • John 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abides in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
    • When is the last time you heard Jesus speak to you in that still small voice?
    • When is the last time you can clearly identify the activity of God in your life.
    • John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
    • We need to believe God to be and do everything he promises.
    • When is the last time you have adjusted your beliefs, character, and behavior to God and His ways.
    • What does God want to do right now through your life?
    • Who is it that really knows the way for you to go to fulfill God’s purpose for your life?
    • John 14:6 Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by me.
    • Abraham is a perfect example of what it means to walk by faith.
    • Gen 12:1-2 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get out of your country, and from your kindred, and from your father's house, unto a land that I will show you: And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great; and you will be a blessing:
    • Abraham was seventy-five years old when he left his homeland. He took his wife Sarai, his nephew Lot, all the possessions they had accumulated and the people they acquired and set out for the land of Canaan. Promise Land
    • Eph 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,
    • Christ does not want our encounters with Him to remain just experiences He wants them to be a way of life.
    • John 10:10 The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

No comments: